13.10 vs. 12.04 LTS vs. 14.04 LTS Final Beta

David Johnson davidjohnson at brownmailbox.com
Wed Mar 26 01:34:51 UTC 2014

Daniel Hollocher wrote:
> You should look over the release notes [1]. That has a very good
> list of issues many people are facing.
>
> [1] https://wiki.kubuntu.org/TrustyTahr/Beta1/Kubuntu

Thanks for directing me to the release notes, Daniel.

And thanks a lot for all the feedback, everybody. I'm going to give
14.04 Final Beta a shot. I'm looking forward to Thursday!

If I encounter any major showstopping issues that I can't resolve, I'll
just wipe the drive, install an older version of Kubuntu, and upgrade
later, maybe when 14.04.1 is released, like Nils suggested.

Thanks again!

David