Clean installation of Kubuntu and Palapeli

Peter Hillier-Brook phb at hbsys.plus.com
Mon Mar 24 17:45:21 UTC 2014

Whilst I subscribe to the view that a clean installation rather than a
dist-upgrade of a new Kubuntu version is a good idea I'm inhibited by my
addiction to palapeli. I cannot find the location where completed
puzzles are stored, but they're definitely not in
~/.kde/share/config/pal* This means I have to re-complete previously
completed puzzles which I find somewhat tedious.

I tried e-mailing the author to no avail so I'm hoping someone here has
an idea?

Peter HB