switching users... forget it!

Scott DuBois sdubois at linux.com
Wed Jul 16 16:50:49 UTC 2014

On 07/16/2014 01:14 AM, Cody Smith wrote:
> Scott, I've 2 possible views on the world: the volatile vat of problems
> waiting to be unleashed on humanity and destroy us as a lot of media
> likes us to hear as it gets views/clicks, and the world for what it is:
> beautiful even with all the thousands of flaws. :)
>
> just my two cents there.
> --c_smith
>

> On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 10:09 PM, Scott DuBois <sdubois at linux.com
> <mailto:sdubois at linux.com>> wrote:
>
>     On 07/13/2014 06:36 PM, Billie Walsh wrote:
>     > Once a thread is started there is no telling where it will go or
>     when it
>     > might end.
>     >
>     > On 07/13/2014 08:21 PM, Cody Smith wrote:
>     >> does this happen often?
>     >>
>     >>
>     >> On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 4:54 PM, Clay Weber <clay at claydoh.com
>     <mailto:clay at claydoh.com>
>     >> <mailto:clay at claydoh.com <mailto:clay at claydoh.com>>> wrote:
>     >>
>     >>     On Sunday, July 13, 2014 04:48:05 PM Cody Smith wrote:
>     >>     > somehow a thread asking for help turned into random discussion
>     >>     related to
>     >>     > KDE...
>     >>
>     >>     And with the OP long unsubbed.......
>     >>
>     >>     --
>     >>     Clay Weber (claydoh)
>     >>     http://kubuntuforums.net
>     >>     http://claydoh.com
>     >>
>     >>     --
>     >>     kubuntu-users mailing list
>     >>     kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
>     <mailto:kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>
>     <mailto:kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
>     <mailto:kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com>>
>     >>     Modify settings or unsubscribe at:
>     >>
>     >>
>     >>
>     >>
>     >
>     >
>     > --
>     >
>     > Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must. like men,
>     undergo the fatigue of supporting it.-Thomas Paine
>     >
>     > _ _...  ..._ _
>     > _._  ._  .....  ._..  ...  .._
>     >
>     >
>     >

>     Definite truth in that! Sometimes I think it's too bad we often never
>     hear back from the OP whether they were able to solve their issue or
>     not. I hate to think someone went off simply frustrated or flustered.
>     Maybe someday I'll take off these rose colored glasses as view the world
>     for what it really is. : )
>
>     --
>     Scott DuBois
>     President EBLUG
>     BSIT Software Engineering
> [...]

Well said Cody,

No doubt there are plenty of things wrong in the world but at the same
time there are lots of things going good in the world. The good we need
to do our best to protect and covet, the bad we need to band together
and come up with solid plans to change for the better.

--
Scott DuBois
President EBLUG