Ubuntu User Day session: Kubuntu as an Ubuntu flavor

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Fri Jan 24 10:17:13 UTC 2014

Hi folks,

I've been asked to talk about Kubuntu at Ubuntu User Days. I'll be one
of the presenters at a session on Saturday.

Xubuntu and Lubuntu will be presented as well. There has not been a
KDE presentation at User Days since 2011! The log from the last time
is here:
http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2011/09/24/%23ubuntu-classroom.html#t19:00

There have been some changes since then; please bring your questions
and I'll do my best.

Our session is at 23:00 UTC; find your local time here:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20140125T23
(for me it's 3PM).

Please join #ubuntu-classroom before 23:00 UT; I'll see you there.

All the best,

Valorie
--
http://about.me/valoriez