new to K

clydp at juno.com clydp at juno.com
Tue Dec 30 17:58:35 UTC 2014

Hi Billie,
Ok, I reset the "K" button as you directed. I can now open the synaptic window, but I understand little of it.
The S-window has two smaller windows, the one on the left I think I know as I scroll thru about where and what I might need, but the right window is totally unclear. Like, where can I get a list to know just what I really need to load?
Also I still do not have a proper desk-top running.
You gotta be thinking, I've got a real goof-ball here. but I do want to get to know this new system.
I trust you had a great Christmas.

Clyde Poldrack

clydp at juno.com