Mozilla Crash Reporter for 64 bit

Ralf Mardorf kde.lists at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 28 12:19:12 UTC 2014

On Sun, 28 Dec 2014 17:46:08 +1000, Phil wrote:
> "We are sorry" etc..

Make an educated guess! Do we need the info "We are sorry" or do we
need the "etc." information to provide help? What release of Kubuntu
are you using?

Did you take a look at a log file? E.g. did you already run
$ less ~/.xsession-errors
or did you run Firefox in a terminal?

Did you strace Firefox?
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Strace

Did you install the Firfox dbg package and gdb to debug Firefox.

gdb firefox
(gdb) run

Use Firefox and when it crashs continue with at least

(gdb) bt

and post the messages you get.

Assumed you shouldn't use the English language you need to add LC_ALL=C
or LANG=C, so that the output is in English.

In addition to request help on the list, you should report bugs to the
bug tracker of Ubuntu and/or to upstream.

--
Waveya or Pina Bausch?