Telephone

Scott DuBois sdubois at linux.com
Thu Dec 4 02:43:21 UTC 2014

On 12/02/2014 01:35 PM, Billie Walsh wrote:
> Back in the dark ages I used to use my computer to make regular phone
> calls over the modem. I would dial a person number through the modem and
> use a headset with microphone to talk to them.

I remember those days my friend. I used to call from California to
Arkansas through my computer. It was awkward because the computer
couldn't accept voice and produce sound at the same time so we had to
talk in shifts like old school walkie talkies. Anyway, I found this site
which might do what you want:

https://dot.kde.org/2012/08/21/sflphone-kde-client-joins-kde-family

--
Scott DuBois BSIT