Telephone

Clay Weber clay at claydoh.com
Wed Dec 3 06:31:58 UTC 2014

On Wednesday, December 03, 2014 11:24:23 AM David Kuntadi wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Billie Walsh <bilwalsh at swbell.net> wrote:
> > wxdialer might be just what I'm looking for. Just have to figure out how
> > install. *<]:oD
>
> It is a portable application I think, just extract it and run it, no
> installation needed.
>
> DK
Sort of - it is a python script, but it is looking for a wxpython (the gui
bits it needs) version that no longer exists, as in a version for an ancient
version of python 2.  The current versions of wxpython (python-wxgtk3.0 and
python-wxgtk2.8) don't seem to work. The script complains about a missing or
broken wxpython. Some python coder could probably get it running, I am sure.

--
Clay Weber
https://kubuntuforums.net