dolphin question

Little Girl littlergirl at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 06:36:35 UTC 2014

Hey there,

Errol Sapir wrote:

> A long press on TAB changes the preferred pane. One can know which
> pane one is in by the fact that the active pane becomes more white
> and the inactive pane darkens.

Yeah, in my case they flicker so fast that it's hit and miss which
one you end up choosing. (:

> As long as I press TAB the active pane keeps changing so I release
> the TAB key when I get to the active pane I want. Errol On 15/08/14
> 09:40, George Dvorak wrote: A longer keypress on tab just seems to
> put me in repeat key mode. I suppose if one had keypress set to
> ramp up in some particular way a longer keypress could emit the
> right number of keystrokes.

That's probably it for me. I type really fast, so I have my keyboard
set at its most sensitive and responsive, which is probably why it's
flickering like that when I hold the Tab key down.

> Oh well, I do prefer to use the mouse rather than the keyboard. In
> fact on occasion I use an on screen keyboard rather than the real
> thing. It is a consequence of age I believe because I used to be
> very fast and accurate using the keyboard.

No idea. I rarely use the split screen, and when I do I use the
mouse. I'm always up for a challenge, though, and since no one else
had answered when I wrote my first reply, I figured I'd give it a
shot. (:

--
Little Girl

There is no spoon.