Why Does 14.04 Hate AMD?

seawing Jason at seawingdesigns.com
Fri Aug 15 16:13:58 UTC 2014

This is similar to what I am experiencing.  I recently installed 14.04 on
my AMD 64 HP Pavilion and the screen freezes up a couple times a day.  It
is really annoying.  The only thing I can do when it happens is REISUB.  I
have been searching for answers for a few weeks and this is the first time
I have heard a similar situation.  I would love to hear what a solution
is.  I would really like to not reinstall again.

Jason Earrame
www.SeaWingDesigns.com <http://www.seawingdesigns.com/>
Like us on Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/seawingdesigns>
(360)273-0687