Search for file name in Dolphin

Valorie Zimmerman valorie.zimmerman at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 02:58:24 UTC 2014

Now that krunner is so good, I rarely open Dolphin to find files any
more. Just alt+f2 and start typing. You'll have a nice drop-down list
to select from.

Krunner does a lot of other nifty stuff as well, but finding files or
launching apps is mostly what I use it for.

Hth,

Valorie

--
http://about.me/valoriez