Search for file name in Dolphin

support support at asiadigitalprivacy.net
Mon Aug 4 00:23:45 UTC 2014

Marcelo,

I could not reproduce the problem in Dolphin, it provides the correct
search results (Kubuntu 14.04 updated to latest).  Just to confirm are
you clicking on the binoculars in dolphin and typing the file name?
Have you tried multiple options such as just using the extension, trying
other file names you know are in your home directory, etc?  Just to rule
out what you are experiencing is not caused by a vagary of the file name
itself.

Also, if your system is new it might still be building the search index
- if that's the case I'd wait a couple of days and then try.

Thank you