KNotes problem in 14.04

Richard S. Crawford richard at underpope.com
Wed Apr 23 16:57:17 UTC 2014

My notes, some of which contain critical information, appear not to have
migrated when I updated my box from 13.10 to 14.04. Moreover, when I
right-click on the KNotes icon in my system tray and then click on "New
Note", nothing happens. I found the notes.ics file, which still contains
the notes I'd composed earlier, fortunately.

I've made sure the KNotes-Agent is running in Akonadi, but that seems to do
nothing.

I've Googled this issue over and over but found nothing that could help.

Anyone know what's going on and how to fix it?

--
Sláinte,
Richard S. Crawford (richard at underpope.com) http://www.underpope.com