application empty

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kubuntu.org
Wed Apr 23 11:36:26 UTC 2014

Hi Errol,

On Tue, Apr 22, 2014 at 6:34 PM, Errol Sapir <errol at tzora.co.il> wrote:
> In the KStart button on my taskbar the "application tab" is empty. All the
> application that were shown there hav disappeared. All the other tabs are ok
> "favorites", "computer", "recently used" and "leave " are all as they were.
> Only "application" is empty. I don't know how I did this but is there a way
> of restoring the contents to the tab?

I suspect you went down a tree branch and ended in an empty one. Do
you see the breadcrumb on top? Clicking on "All Applications" should
show your applications again.

If that doesn't help, right-click on the Launcher Icon and select:
Edit Applications.. there you can go back to the Systems Menu in the
Edit menu

Regards, Myriam
http://www.fsfe.org