Problems with 14.04 upgrade...

GH girardhenri at free.fr
Mon Apr 21 17:55:06 UTC 2014

With this kind of problem the best is to desintall nvidia drivers, then
reboot and you should be on xorg
If you can use synaptic (install it) or may be muon, in configuration
menu you clic o n  repository
and then you can access drivers configuration but you can choose drivers
directly (last version of nvidia is best  331.38) and it should work.