[14.04 64Bit Beta 2] - sudo apt-get upgrade: "The following packages have been kept back:" ?

Fri Apr 18 00:01:27 UTC 2014

Hi,

I tried to update Kubuntu 14.04 64Bit Beta 2 today
but am getting the following error messages in Terminal:
jezlee at Optimus-Prime:~$ sudo apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
Calculating upgrade... Done
   libav-tools libavcodec54 libavdevice53 libavfilter3 libavformat54
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 5 not upgraded.
jezlee at Optimus-Prime:~$

How do I fix the above problems so I can fully update again?
Thanks!

Jesse