[14.04 Beta 2] - How To Install/Use Apache HTTP Server?

Glenn Holmer shadowm at lyonlabs.org
Wed Apr 16 13:37:00 UTC 2014

On 04/16/2014 07:44 AM, Jesse Palser wrote:
> I read the documentation, but am a little confused about how to setup
> my site. Where is the folder to put my site in for Apache HTTP Web
> Server to use?

Look in the configuration for the default enabled site:

/etc/apache2/sites-available/000-default.conf

The directive name is "DocumentRoot".

If you have the "apache2-doc" package installed, an alias for your copy
of the docs will be set up by default at this URL:

http://localhost/manual/en/index.html

Otherwise you can find them on the Apache site here:

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/current/

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)