launcher menu settings ignored

George Dvorak gldvorak at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 07:06:40 UTC 2014

Those all work for me, but Sleep and Hibernate do not. I normally use the
Application  Launcher Style where those changes are not available.

Now only options under leave are Restart and Shutdown where I used to have
Hibernate, Sleep, Restart, Shutdown and Logout were all available.

I wonder where that is stored so I can reset from backup. Well I have tried
several files and stkill do not have my original configuration back. So for
anyone else who jumps in BE CAREFUL!