Today's Thunderbird "update"

Errol Sapir errol at tzora.co.il
Thu Sep 19 04:25:06 UTC 2013

Hi Doc
I'm confused about Thunderbird numbering. You write about an update to
Thunderbird 24.0. In Kubuntu 13.04 mine is Thunderbird 17.0.8 and works
perfectly. I don't seem to understand the numbering system in
Thunderbird (& Firefox), so maybe there is something there that can
point you in the right direction.
Errol