[13.10 64Bit Beta1]-UEFI GRUB Not Working After Install?

Fri Sep 6 18:30:56 UTC 2013

[13.10 64Bit Beta1]-UEFI GRUB Not Working After Install?

Hi,

I downloaded Kubuntu 13.10 64Bit Beta1 and verified the md5sum and
burned to a DVD and verified the burned DVD.

I successfully installed Kubuntu 13.10 64Bit Beta1 onto my desktop, but
when I boot system I get a GRUB prompt and no OS ?
Seems like something went wrong with UEFI GRUB installation? (BIOS does
show Kubuntu UEFI HDD)

How do I fix this problem with Kubuntu 13.10 64Bit Beta1 on my desktop?
Thanks!

PS - I have an Asus Sabertooth 990FX Gen2.0 AMD motherboard with UEFI.

Jesse

http://16bitsoft.com/V2/Images/Stuff/Kubuntu_13_10_64Bit_Beta1_GRUB_Error-01.png