Rocksnflops

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kubuntu.org
Thu Oct 17 08:19:14 UTC 2013

Hi Bill,

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:08 AM, kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org
<kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org> wrote:
> Does anyone out there play the, "rocksndiamonds", game?
> Out of the zillions of files that came with the game,
> there seems to be absolutely nothing that points to the
> command that starts it. :-(

I think there is a misunderstanding: that is not the game, it is a
games engine, which is the underlying part to be able to actually play
the game on a PC. The game itself is something you need to get through
other means. All that is specified in the package description you can
see in your package manager:

"This package provides the game engine for Rocks'n'Diamonds, an arcade
game in the tradition of "Boulder Dash", "Emerald Mine", "Supaplex",
"Sokoban", "Legend Of Zelda", etcetera. Game levels emulating all of
these can be downloaded from ArtSoft.org."

Hope this helps,

Regards, Myriam

http://www.fsfe.org