Kubuntu on top of Ubuntu?

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 14:19:56 UTC 2013

Hello Georgi,

if I were you, I would simply choose for a fresh install of the most recent
stable version of Kubuntu - at present Kubuntu 13.04. On the other hand -
if you need to get started quickly, you could for the time being choose to
install some KDE components into your Ubuntu configuration along the lines
of the instructions at this page:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/InstallingKDE
However - as soon as you have a bit more time, do download a Kubuntu image
DVD and install the whole system from scratch.

By the way - you mention a new Dell? laptop with just Ubuntu preinstalled.
How did you get it?!
Respectfully yours,

Bas.

2013/10/8 Sarunas Burdulis <sarunas at math.dartmouth.edu>