Fresh install Kubuntu 13.10: how best to partition the HD for optimal, smooth Kontakt & Akonadi

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 5 05:54:53 UTC 2013

On 05/11/13 10:26, Bas G. Roufs in English wrote:
> Hello  Everybody.
>
> Thanks for all the interesting input in this thread so far - now. Now, I put
> together the essentials - with a view to:
> * clarifying some questions I still have;
> * getting feedback about the way I am considering now to go ahead.

[...]

I forgot to ask this in my previous message: in which part of the world
do you reside?

I am in Australia and - at the moment - I am in time zone UTC + 11
hours. Be nice to know where you are (country that is) so that I have an
idea when you may be able to read any responses made to your questions.

BC

--
Using openSUSE 13.1, KDE 4.11.2 & kernel 3.11.6-3 on a system with-
AMD FX 8-core 3.6/4.2GHz processor