[13.04 64Bit] - Installation Fails On UEFI Grub Install ?

Tue May 28 15:36:55 UTC 2013

[13.04 64Bit] - Installation Fails On UEFI Grub Install ?

Hi,

I tried several times to install Kubuntu 13.04 64Bit on my desktop
but it always fails on UEFI Grub installation?

System is the following:
- AMD FX 3.5GHz 8-Core CPU
- Asus Sabertooth 990FX Gen2 Motherboard
- 32GB DDR3 RAM
- VisionTek AMD Radeon HD 7800 2GB GDDR5 Graphic Adapter
- Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB HDD
- DVD+/-RW Drive

I boot from a DVD with Kubuntu 13.04 64Bit installation installed.
Everything seems to work until the end where it crashes on UEFI Grub
installation?
(I thought UEFI BIOS was better supported by new 13.04?)

Anyone know how to get this working on above desktop?
Thanks!

Jesse