Connection refused - solved

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Sun May 5 00:03:22 UTC 2013

On 04/05/13 20:38, David Kuntadi wrote:
> On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Phil <phil_lor at bigpond.com> wrote:
>> I have left the port as 80 and I have cleared the username and password in
>> case that was a problem and I have left the web interface as "default"
>
> Do you mean 8080 or really 80? If you set as 80 sure that is the problem.
> But if you set is as 8080, try to use high port, such as 60000. May be
> other program is already using 8080 port.

The problem has been solved, after a night's rest the. While
experimenting with the router yesterday it seems that it had assigned a
different IP address to the media player. I had convinced myself that
Kubuntu was somehow blocking my access to the media player, which wasn't
the case.

--
Regards,
Phil