Stream

Alan Dacey (grokit) grokit at ajinfosearch.com
Sat May 4 21:50:25 UTC 2013

Yeah, I know and use it on new installs because it's easy to check if anything is missing but the nvidia driver was already installed, I play other games that need it too off of Steam.  I just mentioned it because I had to track down why my game wouldn't play.  Once I saw the solution it was a simple apt-get install away.

--
Alan