Sleep mode

Basil Chupin blchupin at iinet.net.au
Tue Mar 19 05:22:20 UTC 2013

On 19/03/13 16:13, Phil wrote:
> Thank you for reading this.
>
> Until a couple of day ago my laptop would automatically enter sleep
> mode after 30 minutes of inactivity. Now it won't, but it will sleep
> if I manually enter sleep mode.
>
> The problem may have something to do with Pysol because the game had
> entered some sort of strange mode shortly after it was started. A few
> minutes later my laptop started making a sound that sounded very much
> like "uh oh" every five seconds or so. No doubt, some sort of audio
> error message.
>
> Can anyone offer any suggestions how I might clear whatever is
> preventing an automatic activation of sleep mode?

No really except to suggest that if you believe that it was Pysol (I
assume the Fan Club version) may have caused it then remove Pysol and
re-install it.

(If you want to keep the statistics for Pysol then rename or copy
somewhere the /home/.Pysol folder otherwise it will get overwritten by
the new installation of Pysol.)

BC

--
Using openSUSE 12.3 x86_64 with KDE 4.10.1 & kernel 3.8.3-1