Hybrid ati Intel laptop

Dennis Linux frankie-1 at hotmail.nl
Mon Mar 4 01:34:52 UTC 2013

If Catalist is not nessecary needed i've got no problem with it.
But what terminal code do i need to install the Radeon driver or what else?
I don't understand the way of driver use in Ubuntu and internet does make it confuse.
I didn't know that the videocard manufracters did that to Linux, but i heard last the founder of Linux against Nvidia and ati.

Regards Dennis