No subject

kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org
Sun Jun 30 18:56:35 UTC 2013

Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 11:56:34 -0700 (PDT)
From: Bill Vance <kbun at xpresso.seaslug.org>
To: kubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: Auto Starting

Howdy;

I'm running 12.04 now, but somewhere between kubuntu 6 or 7
  and now, I recall seeing occaissional reference to a
directory in which you could put stuff, and have the system
automatically run it in the background when it booted up.

Now that I'm looking for it, it has of course, completely
vanished.  "locate auto|less", reveals several gigabytes
worth of stuff, all apperently application specific.

Is something like what I'm looking for still around, or is
my memory playing tricks?

Bill