External Backup Disk Drive

Knapp magick.crow at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 20:04:35 UTC 2013

On Thu, Jun 27, 2013 at 9:25 PM, Ramesh Rao <rameshrao55 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Doug,
>
> Bottom posting makes the reading logical no doubt. My question was, in say
> hotmail, how exactly I do this. Is there a "setting" some where? I tried
> bottom posting but did  not find the indentations (>> etc).
>
> Funny, I have been in this business of computers for over three decades -
> both system and application, but never once used bottom-posting. I have seen
> both pro and cons being discussed passionately though.
>
> How shallow can be our knowledge!
>
> Thanks,
> Ramesh

I stopped using Hotmail right after MS bought them and turned it to
Sh*t, so I have no clue about that. I then went to Yahoo and found
them wanting so I switched to Google and have been happy ever since.

I just scroll down and start writing after cleaning up and editing the
above text  as needed.

--
Douglas E Knapp

with open source software!