External Backup Disk Drive

Ramesh Rao rameshrao55 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 22 05:07:52 UTC 2013

Thanks Phil.

Meanwhile in the last hour I tried to connect the device - unfortunately I don't see any light (any sort) on the device. Nor any "icon" opens up on the monitor.

"Dolphin" File Manager does not show any new mounted drives either. The device does not seem to have been "detected" at all.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Ramesh