Clock time zone

TuxMario DeTreb tuxmario.detreb at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:34:36 UTC 2013

Hello Phil

I'm running Raring with last official updates installed (last update
done today morning)
Your problem is not existing on my computer

mario at mario-kde:~$ cat /etc/timezone
Europe/Paris
mario at mario-kde:~$ which date
/bin/date
mario at mario-kde:~$ date
mercredi 12 juin 2013, 14:32:17 (UTC+0200)
mario at mario-kde:~$

Regards : TuxMario