BlueGriffon, Kate and FileZilla : a golden combination for web page editing.

yaşar çay yasarcay at windowslive.com
Sun Jun 2 11:26:43 UTC 2013

02 Haziran 2013 Pazar 10:26:04 tarihinde TuxMario DeTreb şöyle yazmıştı:

Hello Bas

Thanks a lot for your answers ... but the issue still exist

I removed my local installation (BlueGriffon was installed in my Home
directory) : rm -rf ~/bluegriffon
I removed BlueGriffon working directory : rm -rf .disruptive\ innovations\ sarl
I confirmed that BlueGriffon is not installed by trying to remove it : sudo apt-
get purge bluegriffon
I cleaned my installation : sudo apt-get autoremove
I used Muon to install BlueGriffon (repository GetDeb was active) (2 packets
were installet (bluegriffon and bluegriffon-data))
I checked availability of BlueGriffon (which bluegriffon  ==>
/usr/bin/bluegriffon
I logout and logon
I started bluegriffon : bluegriffon
and the error message still pop up (Your BlueGriffon profile cannot be loaded.
It may be missing or inaccessible)
Console was
(process:13687): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion `sys_page_size
== 0' failed
Error: Access was denied while trying to open files in your profile directory.

Any other ideas are welcome

Respectfully yours :TuxMario