BlueGriffon, Kate and FileZilla : a golden combination for web page editing.

TuxMario DeTreb tuxmario.detreb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 2 08:26:04 UTC 2013

Hello Bas

Thanks a lot for your answers ... but the issue still exist

 1. I removed my local installation (BlueGriffon was installed in my
    Home directory) : /rm -rf ~/bluegriffon/
 2. I removed BlueGriffon working directory : /rm -rf .disruptive\
    innovations\ sarl/
 3. I confirmed that BlueGriffon is not installed by trying to remove it
    : /sudo apt-get purge bluegriffon/
 4. I cleaned my installation : /sudo apt-get autoremove/
 5. I used Muon to install BlueGriffon (repository GetDeb was active) (2
    packets were installet (bluegriffon and bluegriffon-data))
 6. I checked availability of BlueGriffon (/which bluegriffon/ ==>
    /usr/bin/bluegriffon
 7. I logout and logon
 8. I started bluegriffon : /bluegriffon/
 9. and the error message still pop up (*Your BlueGriffon profile cannot
    be loaded. It may be missing or inaccessible*)

Console was
(process:13687): GLib-CRITICAL **: g_slice_set_config: assertion
`sys_page_size == 0' failed
Error: Access was denied while trying to open files in your profile
directory.

Any other ideas are welcome

Respectfully yours :TuxMario