Constant crash in LibreOffice

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 22:55:16 UTC 2013

Hello Georgi,
A few months ago,  I experienced similar problems.
In November, I upgraded from Kubuntu 12.04 to 12.10.
In January,  I carried out a fresh install of 12.10.
At one of those transit moments,  my difficulties with LibreOffice
considerably diminished.
Respectfully Yours,
Bas.
 Op 30 jan. 2013 20:52 schreef "Georgi Kourtev" <gkourtev at gmail.com> het