RE: top posting (was Audio/Video Problems)

rtgkid at gmail.com rtgkid at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 23:12:30 UTC 2013

I agree completely. And I also agree with Leslie. I haven’t seen any problems like this before in the Kubuntu technical support list, but I have DEFINITELY seen it in other Ubuntu ml’s. I would like to see everybody be respectful of each other and other people on these lists, and use them what they are for, which is definitely not cornering up on somebody. I would like to please see this thread stop too, so we can continue with support. I think this list needs Jesus Christ. And I apologize if I just said anything offensive or anything not in the Code of Conduct.

---Ryan