Audio/Video Problems

Leslie Anne Chatterton lahc2007 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 23:52:14 UTC 2013

Hi Jerry,

Sorry, can't give you any help on that matter.

I don't use any email client in Kubuntu and never have. I've been using
Gmail on the web with the IMAP setting since 2007. I use the Android Gmail
client on phone and tablet. It works well for me.

Leslie Anne

Email from my Motorola Xoom ICS
On Friday, January 04, 2013 03:25:26 PM Leslie Anne Chatterton wrote:

> The latest Long Term Support (LTS) version, 12.04, is highly recommended.
> I'm using it.

Are you running Kmail2?  Did you managage to move emails, filters, etc. from
the Kmail in  vesions prior to 11.10?  If so, how?

        -Jerry

Jerry Lapham
Monroe, OH  45050
rjlapham at gmail.com