KDE start troubles

Glenn Holmer shadowm at wi.rr.com
Thu Aug 22 12:54:20 UTC 2013

On 08/22/2013 03:07 AM, Valorie Zimmerman wrote:
> Rather than bad-mouthing nepomuk, how about working with the devels to
> make it better? Nepomuk wasn't put into the system design for nothing!
> If you have something specific to report about problems, please complain
> *in detail* in a bug report. Vhanda is very responsive and helpful.

I think you misunderstand... not everyone *wants* to have everything on
their machine indexed. This should be a feature that the user can
disable. If I file a bug, it will be for the reason that "disabling" it
didn't appear to disable it (or as the OP said, "After turning
everything even more off I can log in again").

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)