Skype and Telepathy - missing link.

Bas Roufs basroufs at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 22:44:02 UTC 2013

Hello Everybody
nobody has answered my question. However, I found the answer myself elsewhere.
One needs to install the package "pidgin-skype". After doing so, one
can add a Skype account via SETTINGS > add accounts> other >
Skype.....
However, also the regular Skype package for Linux needs to be up and running.
Respectfully yours,
Bas.

--
drs. Bas G. Roufs