address autocompletion gone missing in 4.10.2

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 21:43:08 UTC 2013

On Sat, 6 Apr 2013 05:43:11 PM Valter Mura wrote:
> In data sabato 6 aprile 2013 15:43:09, O. Sinclair ha scritto:
> >
> > Upgraded to 4.10.2 and found that autocompletion of mail receiver
> > address went missing again in KMail...
> >
> > Anyone else see this? Any idea how to get it back?
>
> Same for me... always unresolved with plugin for GMail addressbook...

Is the nepomuk feeder running?

To check the status:

	sudo apt-get install akonadiconsole

then start akonadiconsole (its a gui app) and check the "Akonadi Nepomuk
Feeder". I suspect it will show either "Waiting for Nepomuk to start" or
"Nepomuk not operational: Nepomuk is not running".

Both statuses are a furphy, nepomuk is running but sometimes the feeder has a
problem detecting this on startup. Restart the feeder to get it working (right
click, Restart Agent).

The feeder indexes the contacts collection and the index is used for auto
completion

--
Lindsay Mathieson