WIFI/ KNetworkmanager: very good at one netbook, weird behaviour at another one.

Leslie Anne Chatterton lahc2007 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 13:24:01 UTC 2012

I had a problem with Wifi on my 2008 era MSI Wind netbook right out of the
box when I installed Kubuntu. It came with XP installed which of course
worked. After months of fruitless searching I finally replaced the Wifi
card with one the Kernel did support.

A drastic solution but sometimes it is the only one.

Sent from my Motorola Xoom running Ice Cream Sandwich