Can't stop Dolphin from opening!

George Dvorak gldvorak at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 19:57:06 UTC 2012

1. When an app is running wild one cannot access anything. How would I
be able to access System Settings? I did try!

2. This has happened twice over several weeks time. So settings are
hardly the cause, unless it is a combination of a setting and some
action that I took.

Be careful of your answers! If I were a complete novice, as are many
who ask for help, an answer like this would really frustrate.

>From the lack of response I will take it that mine was a very uncommon
occurrence.

George