Can't stop Dolphin from opening!

George Dvorak gldvorak at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:28:05 UTC 2012

A few days ago and a couple of weeks prior somehow Dolphin began starting
one instance after another. Remember the classic Disney movie where Mickey
invokes the magic command that causes the broom to fetch water. He is
quickly inundated because he does not know the incantation to stop the
flood. That is where I was. I don't know what I did to start the deluge. I
had Dolphin open and then clicked on s folder.

Rebooting did not help, I tried more than once. Eventually the well ran dry
and the deluge stopped. I do not know why. Can anyone enlighten me?

George