KDE SC 4.9.1

Mark Fraser mfraz74+ubuntu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 06:49:42 UTC 2012

On Saturday 15 Sep 2012 20:16:31 O. Sinclair wrote:
> is now in the kubuntu backports ppa apparently. Anyone upgraded can give
> some idea of success/improvements/problems/regressions?
>
> Sinclair

The only thing I've noticed that I'm not happy about is when you shut down by
right clicking on the desktop and selecting leave, clicking on the icon next
to "Turn off computer" now brings up another option of "suspend to RAM" when
all I want to do is shut down. Now I have to actually click on the words "Turn
off computer" to start shut down.