KDE SC 4.9.1

jonas larsson larssonjonas1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 19:12:45 UTC 2012

Hello

I've just installed it. I had a issue with not being able to log in at
first with LightDM. Switched from "Previous session" settings to "KDE
plasma desktop" and it worked, logged in again with "previous session" and
that also worked the second time. Everything runs smooth so far and I have
no issues with the basic usage.

Marble is waaay snappier now, such a well made application!
KWin is great. Not sure if "shade" feature is new, but I just found it -
instant love!
Cheers to the KDE folks, thanks guys.

b.r
Jonas