calendar too narrow

George Dvorak gldvorak at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 17:31:10 UTC 2012

On Sat, Sep 15, 2012 at 8:33 AM, Alan Dacey (grokit) <
grokit at ajinfosearch.com> wrote:

> On Saturday, September 15, 2012 10:04:18 AM Glenn Holmer wrote:
> > Why is my calendar so narrow that words wrap (on the right)? How can I
> > fix it?
> >
> > http://www.lyonlabs.org/calendar-too-narrow.png
> >

> Click on it to open, just like in the picture.
> Mouse over to a corner and drag it to the size you want.

 Alan

Glenn, thank you for asking about the calendar. I was having the same
problem and just had not gotten around to asking the forum. It fixed my
problem also.

Alan, your words were all that I needed. I opened the calendar and pulled
the corner over. THANK YOU.

George