KAdressbook 4.9.2 does not import .vcf files.

Bas Roufs -En. basroufs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 14:45:42 UTC 2012

Hello Everybody

At present I am working with Kubuntu 12.04 along with KDE 4.9.2.
Today I fruitlessly attempted to import a few .vcf files in KAdressbook.
When doing so via Dolphin, KAdressbook starts, however simply finishes without
doing anything.

When using the import function via KAddressbook/Kontact,  simply nothing
happens.

As far as I remember, I did manage to import .vcf files in several previous
versions of KDE and Kubuntu - without noticeble problems.

Any thoughts, ideas?

Respectfully yours,
Bas Roufs.
--