Tried Unity for a bit

Valter Mura valtermura at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 20:06:35 UTC 2012

In data martedì 9 ottobre 2012 20:36:40, Girard Henri ha scritto:

Le 09/10/2012 19:46, Valter Mura a      écrit :

In data sabato 29 settembre 2012 21:35:00,
Girard Henri ha scritto:

 I liked gnome3 over kde4 because it's        quicker. I
am surprised about nautilus, because it works fine
here, much better than dolphin (maybe it's a
matter of habit ?).

Have you tried Krusader? Twin panel OMF        faster
than Dolphin and many features.

Ciao
--
Valter
*Open Source is better!*

    Yes it's an excellent tool. I use it for over maybe 10 years. I    think I
am using beta 2?

Yes, the new version is coming...

Ciao