Alternative PIM?

Mark Greenwood fatgerman at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 14:58:01 UTC 2012

On Thursday 29 Nov 2012 14:40:03 Alex Leach wrote:
> On Thursday 29 Nov 2012 14:25:26 Mark Greenwood wrote:
>

> > Have you looked,also in the same place, at 'System Bell' (Third option down
> > in the panel on the left hand side)? There's an option to 'Use system bell
> > instead of system notification'. I have this disabled and I don't get any
> > bells for any notifications.
>
> Yea, I looked. It's not activated...

My only other idea then is, in KMail Settings->Accounts there's a 'New Mail Notification' panel ate the bottom. Make sure 'Beep' isn't ticked. There's also an 'Other Actions' button there where you can check for beeps and sounds enabled for all the KMail notifications. If it's none of that then I'm out of ideas :)

Mark