Help file not displayed

Phil phil_lor at bigpond.com
Thu Nov 8 05:28:21 UTC 2012

On 08/11/12 15:00, Cody Smith wrote:
> Sadly, nobody can help you with this little information to go off of,
> it's like asking police to track down your car by simply saying it's
> blue. it's just too little information to go off of.

Yes I suppose so. It's just that I have the same application under two
different Linux distributions on the same computer and one displays the
help file and Kubuntu doesn't. It seems logical that I need to install
something that's missing from Kubuntu.

Pressing the help button does nothing in the Kubuntu version - no error
message - nothing at all.

--
Regards,
Phil